Class Evaluation 

1. Some things I liked about this class is that there was always positivity and everyone was caring. And Mr.Haymore is always teaching us what's wrong and what's right.
2. Some things i disliked about this class is that sometimes i felt like we did to much typing, thats all i really don't have anything else i disliked.
3. Some recommendations are always having a smile on your face and to always do good
4. A highlight for me in this class is i realized what i shouldn't be doing anymore and all the good things i should be doing.
5. I think i did do my best in this class because i would finish all my work but sometimes i would slack but i did put my all into it. I tried to do the best i could and finish all my work on time.
6. Yes i am writing in my Life Planning Goals Journal, just not recently because i have been busy with other work but i have wrote in it for 5 mins.
7. Yes, i am committed to being a CTR person because it's good to always choose the right and the best thing to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

break

SSS